Using Azure Sentinel (SIEM + SOAR), Jupyter notebooks can be used to hunt for security threats within the organization.
The purpose of this blog is to act as a collection of resources to help you get up to speed on how to create Juypter notebooks. This will require self study, and going through the documentation and videos to “lab up” what you read learn. Put on your data scientist hat, buckle your seat belt, and let’s go! You can do this!
- READ FIRST: Use Jupyter notebooks to hunt for security threats
- Video: Using Azure Sentinel to supercharge your threat hunting
- Video: Threat Hunting in the Cloud with Azure Sentinel and Jupyter Notebooks
- Getting started with Azure Sentinel Notebooks
Understand Azure Notebooks:
Discover and use sample notebooks in Azure Notebooks
- Azure Notebooks starter set includes introductions to Python, R, and F#, along with notebooks demonstrating data access, Azure Machine Learning, and a few data science exercises.
- Introduction to Jupyter notebooks (jupyter.org)
- Introduction to Data Science by Jake Vanderplas.
- Gallery of interesting notebooks (Jupyter project on GitHub)
- Physics instruction from the Physics Department at the Imperial College of London
- Azure Machine Learning getting started samples
Write Your First Notebook